Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blog Closure - Thank U Everyone

To all my Dearest Readers,

I owe u all an apology. I am sorry. I really am. I have to end this blog. I cannot continue anymore. Something happened. Need to be alone. I will leave all these contents still intact. However, I will no longer post anymore here. There will be no more updates too.

I am so so so sorry........ I had meant to continue telling my story..... but now I cannot.

Gratitude To :

1. Kelly Firebolt : Thank u for being a friend. A real one too. Keep practising ur pool. Maybe someday we can play again at Pool Haven or Pool Junction. Did I ever mention I love ur voice? U really sound fantastic on the phone. Dun drink too much wine. Thank u.

2. Claudia Delynn Lin : Thanks for knowing me 3 years. Although I didn't ever get my Liquered Berries, still it was so wonderful to have known u. I have always enjoyed the chats we had. Ur exuberant chattering is truly interesting. U make me laugh too. Stay cheerful pls. Thank u.

3. Xishi : I had fond memories of Starlandliu and me helping u with the music hosting. U were the 1st few I linked here. Dun be so mellow and melancholic ok? Be cheerful and know that u r such a lovable girl. Many guys await u. Do help others with their blog music. Thank u.

4. Very Precious Valerie aka Broken Promise : I am sorry my friend. Really am. I never did mean to upset u. I am not a worthy friend to have. But U have been such a joy to know. Ur constant comments support is absolutely FABULOUS! I am already so overjoyed to know u constantly check my blog. I am so sorry now. Take great care. Thank u.

5. Spinnee : U r really everywhere. U r a big sister in this bloggin community. People respect u alot in the blogging circle in case u dun know. I m so glad knowing u although I have never seen u. Wish I had. Sigh. Dun learn bike. Ur constant support is truly appreciated. Really. I treasure it. Thank u.

6. Kurakat79 : Keep blogging bro ya?? Dun stop. Add more stuffs to ur blog okie? Thanks for being around. Thank u.

7. Ghost : I can no longer hunt u down Ghost. Its been fun having u around. U write very very tempting love novels. I like it. Keep up ur great writing. Thank u.

8. Starlandliu : Thank u so much bro. Although u r young, u sure have lotsa life. We started out in this blogging thing together. I will always remember u. Thank u for the many fights too. Do remember to brush up ur English. Ur Country needs u to be good in this language. Ur SUPERB support is AMAZING!!!! Thank u.

9. Bee : U r a devoted Christian. I was too. U have done well. But cool alittle on the use of scriptures okie girl? U r an interesting personality. Christian men should find u a joy to be with. Take care. Thank u.

10. Elaine : University Babe, Valerie didn't like me calling u babe... i wonder why? kekeke...... Study hard. Long way to go. Appreciate ur support in this blog. U can cook well. If only I had a chance to taste the marvellous dishes u did. Thank u.

11. Hiao Auntie : Auntie Agony, I am sorry. I am glad u enjoy reading my blog. But I need to go away. U have been SO SO SO supportive! Be that SUPERSTAR BLOGGER with AURA okie? Hope 1 day I can see u! Always wanted to be with a celeb. Blogging celeb. U loh.... Thank u for ur support. Thank u.

12. Foxy Curls : I like to play games as much as u do. Thank u for popping by every now and then. Get a good job if u can. Airlines and Car lines ain't as great as we all make it out to be. Ur presence lighted up my blog. Thank u.

13. Fireburn : Hey didn't get to know u deeply bro. U are quite an outspoken person. Continue to be that way. Ur avatar is really cute and nice. Appreciate u coming here. Thank u.

14. Annie : Do enjoy married life. Its definitely a marvellous feeling. I can see u r happy. But dun buy KIA. Really. Thank u.

15. Qin Emperor : U r a wise man. Amongst the many bloggers, ur words seemed most wise. I like the way u look at life. Was always glad u supported my ramblings so much. Will remember u well. Thank u.

16. Xiaoxin : U r a very cherry person! Hyundai is a good car rite? Take care and thanks for coming. I am sorry for disappointing u. Sorry. Thank u.

17. Geraldine : Sorry gotta close. Study hard. Thanks so much too. Thank u.

18. Pearlyn : U were the 1st person who showed me what a blog is. I had wanted to show u how much I have learnt. Thanks for reading. But I need to stop. Ur constant support is TRULY treasured and grateful.

19. Jaslyn : Thank u for dropping by every now and then. Find a good job. Ur bf is talented. Thank u.

20. BlueApple : Hey, u r so adorable! Thank u for visting my blog so often. Thanking u from the bottom of my heart. Thank u!

21. Last but not least, Elvina : I dun know how to thank u enough. It started from you. Now I end with you. U have been a good friend. I m grateful for the wonderous things that has happened in my life because of you. U do mean a hell lot to me. What matters now is the bottom line. The Bottom Line. Take care of yourself. Thank u.


Its been a wonderful journey. Though short as it may be, I have treasured every little comment you guys gave. If I missed out thanking anyone, pls accept my humble apologies. I did wanna continue writing but I can't. I can no longer. Need to go away. Something happened that I cannot talk about. This blog has no more meaning for me. The very real reason it was created for, has now ceased to exist. Back to my own world of solitude.

With a bow, I thank everyone once again for reading and participating in my blog. Its been a great journey.

THANK YOU AND FAREWELL!

16 Comments:

Blogger 孺子牛 said...

JF,

I'm not sure what has happened, but whatever decision you have made I will give due respects and hope to see you blogging again.

8:17 AM  
Blogger brokenpromises said...

i m not upset...

9:12 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

My sentiments like qin.

Just note that everything you are going through it's just a phase.

Every cloud will has its silver lining.

If you can, move on.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I am sorry. As I said, I do care and I hope you will come back a stronger person like you always have.

Just remember - some things in life only happens once in a lifetime. Sometimes, the BEST things in life happens once in a lifetime.

Though you may not be there, I am glad you happened in mine.

Thanks for everything. From the bottom of my heart.

Take care.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Righteous said...

The first trip of a 1912 steam ship means a last trip for it........

See you soon......

10:36 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

JF, it's good to be alone... in the midst of too much noises and crowd u will not find the real peace and purpose of your existence. That expalins why i m always 'running' once in a while.

To be frank, I have the feeling that u have been 'masking' your feelings with crowd and noises. That won't help much in finding yourself.

So now u are going to 'run' too ya... hehe... good, can join my 'race'.

I know u will b back soon. :)

See u at my 'new place'.

Cheers!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Hiao Auntie said...

wah wat happened???? thats the danger of blogging honestly and showing people who u r, photo and all!!!! i'm sorri it had to end so soon!!!! i'm sure u will come back with another persona and hope to see u around k... btw i'm flattered u think i am a celeb, actually hiao auntie is nothing...

11:21 AM  
Blogger .......... said...

Heard from Starlandliu that u close ur blog.. i dunno wat happen..

Just wish u all the best k. =)

12:40 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking but a full-on metamorphosis.


Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.

All the best. Still hope you return. Afterall, whatever was the reason, it's not justifiable to be upset.

1:55 PM  
Blogger El@inE said...

I m as blur as the rest bout wad happened, but hope u will be back soon...

To Forgive and Forget is to set the prisoner free, and find that the prisoner was You.

Wadever happens, forgive,forget,and look towards the future...Tomorrow will be better...

Take care~

2:14 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Bro,I don't know what happened. But i am sure you will pick youself up. Got problem wanna talk to FireBurn, you can MSN me. In the meantime, takecare.

5:44 PM  
Blogger :: Bimmer Butterfly :: said...

hey Jade, i was pretty surprised about ur closure but nonetheless, Thank You too for dropping by to brighten up my day. It's been great knowing more about you through your posts and hopefully it'll come back.

Take care my friend.

"Then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. -Pslam 91:10-11

1:15 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Hur hur... wat happened.... like something very serious happened.. i find tat alot of bloggers blog because of like, someone..

But watever it is, take care Mr Jade! =)

1:38 AM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

Perhaps the next time hen we meet, you will be a man with a different perspective in life.

For the better, of course. take care, pal.

2:05 PM  
Blogger GhOsT said...

Huh??

The first blog I opened when I returned to Sillypore is closing?

So sad........ maybe you can start another one somewhere else and tell me... okie?

Deal??

3:28 AM  
Blogger Jaslyn said...

Hey! I'm surprised to see my name here! My bf, Jon said Thanks to you :)

Now that your blog is not closing, I shall link you. Hahaa.. Keep blogging! Hope the reason for u to blog is the same as me. To make urself feel better each time you write out watever u have in mind, be it good or bad.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home