Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tribute To Jade's Blog Readers Part 2

Thank you for waiting. Here's the rest.

1.
Blue Apple :
"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the Realization of how much you already have". This is Blue Apple's blog slogan and it does bring about the idea of being contented and being greedy. I could not quite remember how Blue Apple came to my blog. However, her comments always touch me especially when I closed my blog. Then now reopening, she still cheers me on readily and warmly. I am touched. Shirley is a sweet young lady who doesn't assume and supports blogs readily. I am honoured to have her presence in this blog. May your days here be more fulfilling than ever.

Thank you for your sweet support.

2.
Starlandliu :
Starlandliu was one of the 1st few pioneers in my blog. I remembered we helped Xishi with her blog music hosting. Starlandliu is a very young and idealistic man. Patriotic and loyal. His amazing loyalty towards friends is incredible. The amount of support he has shown me is awesome! He always has my interest at heart and I am proud to be associated with him. He has an interesting blog. Sometimes there will be some new photos which he will put up and hopefully mesmerize his readers. His photography is indeed amazing for a guy at his tender age. A true potential in the area of photography. Likes to blabber history, chinese ancestors, politics and national issues. Kekeke.......

Thank you Bro! REALLY!

3.
Claudia :
Claudia is my personal friend. Known her 3 yrs. Lives near me too. An eloquent individual who has went through life the hard way. Has an extremely strong character and amazing will to live. I have enjoyed you presence here my friend. Although still owing me Liquered Berries, I still must praise you for the many advices and talk you gave me. Will always remember you. She has a very interesting blog. Apparently she has good photography skills too. The hotel pictures were simply breath-taking. Keep it up my girl. My issues are resolved. I have settled all my issues. Thank you for being there. You are a very true friend.

Will not forget what you have done.

4.
Kurakat79 :
Edwin is a level headed guy who is also a Christian. Bro, I used to be from the same church as you. Kekeke...... He has been a very supportive friend. His postings are a joy to read too. I apologise for shocking you when I closed down my blog. I have little means of explaining what happened. And yes, I will blog for myself and for my people, the readers. And of course since I am not stopping blogging, dun you dare to stop your blogging too. Do read his blog and know his mind. Cheers chap!

Yo bro, you words touch my heart.

5.
Elvina :
She blogs alot. Writes alot. Rambles alot. And yes, I will not let my fellow bloggers down. As you have said, I have experienced their love, care and concern. I do cherish them and that is why they are all getting a tribute here. You said you are neither here nor there. Its because you wanted it that way. Elvina was one of the very first few I know just when I started in the blogging world. Your constant support will be treasured and greatly missed. My friend here writes interesting articles too. For the things you have done, I will surely remember them.

Thank you so much. I could never thank you enough.

6.
Elydia :
Hi 4 Leaf Clover Girl, Thank you for coming here. Although its your first time here, if u r bored u can skim through my post and start amusing yourself with my vomit of words and pictures. Now you don't have to worry about me quitting because I will not quit. I would like to continue to post thoughts and issues which I think has some importance to me. Your kind support here albeit a new blogger, has touched me. Continue to press on and write ur blog. I will read. Cheers my friend.

Keep Blogging!

7.
Fireburn :
Fireburn, I like the background music you put on. Shows you have good taste. Kekeke.... Yes I am back. Thanks for supporting and waiting up. U have a nice alias nick. Fireburn. Hmmm..... shows alot of manliness in you. Showing your post on your departing friend from your department also reveals the softer side of you. Keep revealing more. I believe many others here wanna know more about you too! Hehehhe..... Thank you brother!

Many happy returns of the day.

8.
Bee :
Bee is a person who loves God dearly. So much so that everypart of her life exudes the charms of a christian girl. Even her blog shows much of her thoughts about God and never ceases to amaze me that she could also write so much about how God keeps moving in her life. A very sensitive girl who is also a good encourager, she expresses herself through her blog with proverbs, poetry and Godly musings. Yes you are right, people can fail me but I should not give up. There will always be others who would treasure me. I will blog for myself and my readers. Its a good thing to know you. You are like a conscience to a soul.

Thank you.

9. Jaslyn :
Girl, its a good thing you brought your bf here. I am pleasantly surprised to discover that he is my old school mate! Didn't deal with him alot then but still remember that he did exist then though very vague impressions. Jaslyn is a dedicated and loving girl. Well, that can be easily seen in her blog. Her blog revolves around her love life, Joho. She juggles worklife and love life pretty well I think from how things were described. I did note you linked me. Much to my honour young lady. Your ramblings on your blog reminds me of an everyday heartlander's thoughts as they carry out their daily duties in earnest. Your pictures which your bf took for you, they were really good. Fabulous I must say. Its like an art. I like the pictures posted up. More More More! Keep it coming my friend.

Your pictorial expressions as a model is good. Keep it up!

10. Aspiringwife :
Yo Yo Yo Annie! Thanks for coming in! I have linked you so little worries. I like your postings. Lots of pictures to allow me to devour. Its been a healthy consumption of pictorial news and I like it. Your blissful marriage is somewhat the dream of many. I choose to think you are enjoying everybit as a wife. You said something very important.
"Better Late Than Never".
Yes I truly agree with you. This sentence has utmost importance to me. Thank you for coming by to visit. I appreciate it.

Welcome us all back yeah? kekeke...

*Thank you one and all. This completes my tribute. Should I have forgotten anyone, please kindly forgive me. Like I said, I do not need alot of readers. I need true friends who would support each other in times of need. You guys have done a great thing. Thus you all deserve my tribute to you. It is with my heart-felt gratitude to all of you my fellow bloggers and my thanks many a plenty to your wonderous comments. This tribute has been logged in here forever. It has been a great joy to know all of you. I started from zero. Now I have seen all you true real blogging friends.

Thank You All Of You.

25 Comments:

Blogger Elydia said...

so touched... i'm in the list too... Thanks Thanks... Yup i've already back track a few of ur entries i enjoy reading ur blog.. really.. thanks for reading mine n drop ur golden words too.. Thanks!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

oh no! my face shows... very shy la. i siao siao one... will suka suka remove my profile pic whenever i like la.

hey, thanks JF, for the short commentary. aiyo, i dont deserve to be mentioned la... just living my humble life and help as much as i can lor.

Nice to know u too... 'bu da bu xiang shi'... hehe.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Elydia,
U r in the list because of the opening ceremony post and I appreciate your contributions. There are other bloggers I treasure too that r not listed. I also do treasure them. I find u quite cute and adorable. Yes, I will continue to support you in ur writings and thank you for your kind compliments in my blog.

Bee,
Hahahaha.... yes "Bu Da Bu Xiang Shi". I hope over 60 posts of mine can give u an insight into what kinda of a person I am. All my post reflects me in many ways. Its a representation of me. I dislike post which talks Dr Jeykl and Mr Hyde kinda life. Split personalities are difficult to understand. I hope by now, u would have a renewed heart and faith in a blogging friend like me. Ur faithfulness in God is admired. Keep it up. No problems there on my commentaries for you. Show ur face la.... I nearly wanted to do a jigsaw puzzle to piece your face together. U look pretty and nice. So be more confident okie? Hehehehe....
Cheers

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jaslyn said...

Thanks Dan! Was quite a surprise to find out about Jon and u being sch mates last time :)

Realised that u got more readers than me man! Hahaa.. My blog going downhill liao.. Ever since Jon came into my life. Hahaha

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Hey Jas,
I rather someone came into my life and my blog went downhill. Hehehe.... it would mean I am very in love and not blogging much. Hahaha.... And yea, It was a great surprise to me too that ur bf was my old school mate. Well, blog when u have the time. Hope to read more too. Cheers.

5:00 PM  
Blogger aspiringwife said...

awwww.. thanks for the "thank u". Really glad u came back to the blogging community so that i can have more stuff to read during office hrs.. haahaha.. (ssshh.. cannot let my boss read this part..)

Nah my marriage isnt that smooth riding afterall. Life isnt a bed if rose leh! Just that i love writing abt happie stuff, n erase ALL unhappie memories!

cheerios!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Thank you. I do love to write, blog and ramble. And I enjoy being neither here nor there. You have supported my blog, and so I am here as well.

Thank you too for being there always.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Jade:
hahahaha, thanks for your comment.

6:39 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Wah! My cute face on ur blog! LOL..

Thanks for ur comment! =)

P/S: Cute = Ugly but adorable.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Annie : U r welcome. Glad to return and give u more reading notes so u can eat more snakes..... Kekeke.... Sounds good about u writing happy stuffs. Look forward to reading ur happy blog. cheerio.

Elvina :I would always be there for you. That's the highest accolade.

Starlandliu : u r welcome too bro! Anytime.

Blue Apple : U r welcome too! Hehhee.... u r darn cute. Very cute. Ultra cute. hehehehe.......

5:33 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

JF said: " I nearly wanted to do a jigsaw puzzle to piece your face together. U look pretty and nice. So be more confident okie? Hehehehe...."

Thanks for ur compliment... me so so only la. Would be nice to see what "jigsaw puzzle" u can come up with...haha.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Wa... no need now la... Ur face is shown already. I have always been wanting to know, so r u a Singaporean or Malaysian? U sound Singaporean though I dun think u r.

2:42 AM  
Blogger :: Claudia :: said...

hey jade..

thanks for ur very flattering compliments. made my day.. work hasn't been smooth n i lost an account yesterday. then fell sick right after. sheezz.. n 1 bad news is my product for u has failed. jus like my work.. sigh.. really spoilt my day n also my fever.. i slept at 7pm last nite.. anyway when i'm better i'll try my hands on it again. meanwhile u take care.. i'm glad u're back. :D.. cheers!

lots of love,
claudia

12:14 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

JF said: "so r u a Singaporean or Malaysian? U sound Singaporean though I dun think u r."

Why do you think I am not Singaporean? Btw, both sounds about the same la. :P

12:39 PM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Jade Falcon Elite said...

Hello Claude,
Sorry to hear the bad stuffs that happened to you. There will be a wind of change for you soon. Thanks for trying ur hand at the Liquered Berries.... Tempting treat la...... I got Fruit wine though. Can compliment the berries! Thanks so much.

Bee, Dun u know malaysians and singaporeans DUN SOUND ALIKE?? Malaysian Chinese always have an unusual accent. Coz u talked about a malaysian hp number in the past.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Malaysian tone is different than that of Singaporeans tone

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Agreed Agreed Starland....

5:58 AM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

Thanx for remembering me.

I did not know we are from the same church, although at different times. Which church are you attending now?

Btw, my name is Eldwin, not Edwin. For your information, please =)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Hahaha.... Eldwin,
unusual name indeed. I was in City Harvest Church 1994-2002. Didn't migrate over to see the new building at Jurong. Helped build the titanium church with all our monetary pledges but didn't survive to see the fruit of my labour.

Make sure u stick around and dun slack. Hehehe......

4:23 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

Starlandliu said: Malaysian tone is different than that of Singaporeans tone.

To some extend yes, but it depends on which state or town of Malaysia they are from. Those who have lived in KL for many years sound quite like Singaporeans. :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Really? However, the question is BEE, R U SINGAPOREAN? DO U LIVE IN SINGAPORE?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

Hahaha... the million dollar question. *grin* will keep it a 'mystery' for u to find out la.... hehe

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Sighz...... another mystery. I m no sherlock holmes la....

8:58 PM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

I am back. Blogging again.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home