Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 : Start Your Engines!

Happy New Year To Whomsoever Is Reading This

My apologies for such an extended long delay in my postings. I have been rather busy and tied up with so much to do and with so little time to spare. This short little update is to review alittle of what I have been doing lately and what I have done this year.

December 2005
A busy month for car industry. Concluded a company dinner recently and awards were given out in which unexpectedly, I was one of the named recipients.

Top Salesman Awards
1st - Roger Lim $3600
2nd - Michael Goh $3000
3rd - Lily Pang $2400

Consistent Performance Awards
1. Alan Seah $1600
2. Elise Toh $1000
3. Cheryl Lee $1000
4. Daniel Ling $1000 (Its me! Its me! Its me, Jade!)
5. Nicholas Wong $1000

Best Newcomer Award
*Eddie Lee $1000

2005

  • Office political division amongst my staffs because of my exgf. $$$
  • Went through last 5 Reservist, Armour! Estimated loss - $3000
  • Passed IPPT with $100 incentive!
  • Joined California Fitness Membership on Infinity Lifetime Membership. $4000
  • Had Lasik Surgery (6/6 vision now). $4000.
  • Played the best game noted ever : World of Warcraft. $125
  • Placed a pool table in my home. $6000
  • Car Tyre Change $400
  • Home Carpeting $2000

*Loving Someone In My Life And Receiving The Love From Her - Priceless

*For other things there is Mastercard !

I have not had time to wish anyone Merry Christmas or Happy New Year. Here, let me wish all who reads this Happy New Year!

2005 has been a year of tough times for me. Mainly because the car industry went through a period of turmoil and that I was recovering from a breakup. Lasik Surgery and the purchase of my pool table were the main highlights in my life this year. Blogging also became a past time. 2005 has ended. Maybe I can ask this question now. How much have you REALLY done to show the one whom you really love that you REALLY love her or him in the year of 2005? Whatever your answer is, I hope you are satisfied with it. I have done my best. I have done more than what most people can do. I am not superman nor batman. Just a mere normal human attempting to do extra things in an ordinary life.

The New Year 2006

I know little about what is to happen in this year. I endeavour to organise my life well and fulfill my set out objectives systematically. I need to increase my level of discipline in whatever I do. I will not be put down by anyone. Whatever problems other have is really none of my business. If its my business to bother, then its called SHARING.

I have not set out my list of objectives yet. I doubt I will do it. I just wanna improve myself overall. I give myself no excuses and care not for other's opinions. I just wanna run my life and be happy. Happiness is my priority. I hope everyone reading this will be blessed with utmost happiness too.

Happy 2006!

"The Old Must Go, That The New May Come!"

26 Comments:

Blogger 孺子牛 said...

Welcome back.

Roger! Top salesman, this chap can really sell though he has an Hokkien accent.

Are you in the frontline sales too?

10:31 PM  
Blogger blueapple said...

Yes, i believe that Happiness should be the top priority in life.

*smiles* =D

11:11 PM  
Blogger El@inE said...

wah~finally~entries~lol~Hey..haf a great year ahead~*smile*

1:01 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Qin : Yo Bro, u mean u know Roger?? Really? What do u know about him? Kekeke......
Yes I am in the front line sales. Selling Hyundai Cars la bro.

Hiya Blue Apple,
Yea yea, I agree with you. Happiness is the most important thing around. Glad to see u around still.

Yo Elaine! How r ya doing? Apologies coz I have been really busy. Nice to see you around too!

Happy New Year to you all!

2:37 AM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Welcome back with a New year Wishing.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Welcome Welcome Starland.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

good to see u blog again.

hope u have a good start to 2006. :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

Ho ho ho! Great to see you back in action again. May you achieve exceedingly, abundantly and above all that you can hope for or imagine.

Have a blessed year.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Thank you Bee and Kurakat.

Happy 2006! Have a Blessed Year too! May the Lord grant all your wishes!

Cheers and Many Happy Returns of The Day!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Life is beautiful said...

Happy New Year to you too....may you have many good things to cheer about in this year.

Was in Penang. Hence didnt reply your happy new year msg.

cheers!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Yo Kelly Girl!

Happy New Year Babe! So u like Elvina's Blog eh?? U wanna meet her? Ha!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Happy New Year JF! Wish you have lots of money this year - sell many many cars, exceed target every month! haha

I wanna organize a Blogger's Night for my blog readers.... wat do ya think? Kelly invited of cos, cos she regular guest of Hotel Solace heh heh

6:21 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Blogger's Night? A very good idea indeed!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Of cors....but ermmm......are u my blog reader? hahaa

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Now now children..... its the New Year. Be nice. Well, bloggers need to eat too. The only issue is I doubt bloggers really wanna meet. Most wanna hide behind the pretty PC and commune through their monitors. U could try. I would support. It could be fun too if we try. Cheers!

Happy New Year Elvina!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I am nice what. wish u sell many cars still not nice enough? how greedy can u get?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Catherine *MeowMeow* said...

elvina - intro him a nice gal to be his gf this yr that will be v. nice.

Jade, nice meeting you tat nite. btw, Ur mum made v good curry :p

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Jade Falcon Elite said...

Ya lor. Elvina should introduce me gal so i can get attached this yr. Err.... The gal on Elvina's Blog quite babe hoh? Ha Ha Ha....

11:35 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Alright, passed by your blog and said Chinese New Year to you.

It seems that everyone ignoring your partially abandoned blog without a chinese new year wishings.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

hi there? you still blogging?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

21th comment since the last time commented by Kurakat 79.

I sure you are preparing for the next update, will wait for that.

Everyone may have discontinued your link or ignored your blog because you isolated it for 2 months.

Hope to see you soon.

11:24 PM  
Blogger GhOsT said...

hello.... your tag box not working... dying?

Dont go...

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Liu.Y.X said...

Your tag chatter is spoiled, why abandoned your blog since everyone likes to read?

Continue to blog!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Righteous said...

Hey, if you don't update, I will personally come to your Hyundai retail shop to look for you.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Mickell said...

Mr Daniel Ling sells Hyundai cars eh? Cool! :D

5:44 PM  
Blogger 老星洲 said...

One day, I will went to his retail car shop and pull him back to blogging.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home