Monday, September 18, 2006

World Of Warcraft

Hmmm....... I have been missing for 9 months.......

Deeply embedded in the immersive World of Warcraft. If one does not attempt to play the game, one cannot understand the massive world and unique role-play which it can offer. It is arguably the BEST game non-excluding other genre of games.

WOW(World of Warcraft) offers an entirely new dimension for you to explore. You will need to choose a race, human, nightelf, dwarve, gnome, orc, troll, tauren or undead. You will also need to decide which class (liken to real-life's Professional Career), namely a tough Warrior, a stealthy Rogue, a Legolas-like Hunter, a righteous Paladin, mystical Shaman, Evil Warlock, magical Mage, Shape-shifter Druids or a healing Priest.

You get to decide on your money making hobbies like Blacksmithing, Engineering, Alchemy, Leather-working, Herbalism, Mining, Tailoring and Enchanting etc etc. The game even has Cooking for the domesticated player, First Aid for those who do not even know what CPR means and Fishing for fans who enjoy waiting by the waterways trying to hook something that moves.

Yes, this game has hooked me up for months and it offers me great value over sports or other hobbies. We make friends online, fight together online and even get killed in a party online. we talk crap and enjoy going through thick and thin in the game.

Yes, its $25 per month subscription but its money well spent considering the number of games bought and tested by me. Let's see how long I continue to be engaged by this immersive and expansive game.

So while I am away for an extended period, whomsoever still reads this stuff here, go try this game and give me an update and tell me what you think.

For The Wind
Jade

21 Comments:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

u turn from car sales man to games sales man huh?

11:26 PM  
Anonymous 老星洲 aka Starlandliu said...

WELCOME BACK!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous 老星洲 aka Starlandliu said...

I thought of playing WOW.

In the end, I still stick to my battlefield 2.

11:18 AM  
Blogger old beng said...

Finally, you are back. Neck long long already, dude.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Ho ho ho ho ho......

U guys are really funny. Frankly I wasn't expecting anyone to continue to check back here.

Yes, I have been extremely busy. Busy playing World of Warcraft. Its the most awesome game ever designed. Very thoughtful gameplay. This has been taking up all my available time and i truly enjoy this marvellous game. Worth every dollar i am presently paying for. Never regretted it.

Saw Aspiring Wife lately with her hubby. Their Hyundai car still looking good.

Fireburn, I am still a carsalesman albeit a gamefreak, hahahah.....

Starlandliu, try WoW coz if u did, u will whack yourself silly for not trying the game sooner.

Old Beng, wa..... me not really back la.... but i have been paying attention to blog developments lately. Mr Brown kena jia lat jia lat.... lol.

How's everyone else?

2:11 AM  
Blogger 老星洲 said...

Well, I am not good at strategy games like Wow. Anyway, I tried once at a demo but lose many rounds. Perhaps I am good at first person shooter and racing games.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Kurakat said...

Wow! You are in action again. =) Do come back more often.

Missed your presence on my humble blog. =)

Have a nice day!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!! It's been a long time. Read from Kurakat's blog that you have returned from the jiang hu vastness.... =)

- Life is beautiful

ps. tried to sign in using my blogger id, and got tangled up in a mess of codes.

10:44 PM  
Blogger El@inE said...

hey~welcome back~!

Been gaming huh~I m gaming too..I m playing Guild Wars..not as precise as WOW,but comparable...and cheaper..no mthly subscriptions...affordable for poor students like me.. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

welcome back :)

i'm hooked to anime!!!

jialat.. ahahha

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Hahahaha..... guys girls.....

Frankly, i am not back yet. Jus dropping in to say a couple of words since some of you left messages in the comments box.

I am busying playing World of Warcraft still because the expansion "Burning Crusade" will debut soon. There are lots of catching up to do.

I have seen some friends still doing well, which I am so glad while I have seen some blogs closed. I still read some of your blog when I have time. Nice to know Spinnee, Elaine are doing well too! Guild wars..... alot of talk about it. lol.

Japanese anime.... i used to like it very much.... early teenage years then. Now sticking to online gameplay. If I can find some time in the next 1 or 2 weeks, I will give a full update this whole year what I have been doing.

ROM coming................... lol

Cheers all.
Jade

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mickell said...

You may have to cut down on your on-line gaming after getting married :)

4:18 PM  
Anonymous 老星洲 said...

True as what Mickell had said. After your marriage, Daniel, you have to reduce your battling time in WoW. Haha!

8:27 PM  
Blogger aspiringwife said...

9 mths le!!! i thought u awaiting birth wor. lol

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jade Falcon Elite said...

Interesting..... that i have to give up gaming or that i would have lesser time to play wow.... hahaha.....

I already hatched an evil plot.

Introduce gaming to my gf and get her addicted to online gaming. Then when married in 1 year's time, she cannot live without gaming! MMORPG!

Hmmmm.... it can ensure she wanna play more and blog less. Annie of Aspiringwife would know. hahahahah.......

2:34 AM  
Blogger 老星洲 said...

You does seems to have alot of time playing WoW huh?

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Purplepony said...

Tried my luck today and bingo, u'll really back!!!! And WOW.....so many comments somemore!!!

Sigh ......... still can't figure out the mystery of online gaming! So ENGROSSED untill I don't even SEE MY OWN BRO AT HOME!!!!!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I will certainly come back!

SEO Elite

4:38 AM  
Blogger Whiskoffee said...

it has been a year since your last entry le. is there any remote chance of you making a comeback? =)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

yoo hoo!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Uncle Meow said...

passing by...

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home